Download our High Quality Video Tutorials for Cloud Computing Lab using OpenNebula 4.14.2 for the following lab exercises
1. Find procedure to run the virtual machine of different configuration. Check how many virtual machines can be utilized at particular time.
2. Find procedure to attach virtual block to the virtual machine and check whether it holds the data even after the release of (from) the virtual machine.
3. Install a C compiler in the virtual machine and execute a sample program.
4. Show the virtual machine migration based on the certain condition from one node to the other.
5. Find procedure to install storage controller and interact with it.